Health and Safety Training Courses in Montgomery County, PA
We Provide Helpful Employee Safety Training
OSHA regulations are complex. Employee injuries are costly. ERS implements workplace safety and compliance programs that protect employees from injuries and protect companies from potential regulatory violations and fines. ERS has been helping businesses comply with OSHA and EPA standards since 2003. We work with companies in many different industries to proactively implement compliance programs, but we also have years of experience helping resolve violations.
Upon entering a facility, our mission is to ensure compliance with these laws, while minimizing workplace injuries, lowering insurance premiums, and adding money to the bottom line by improving hazardous waste disposal techniques. Through regular, on-site visits, Environmental Risk Services develops a goal oriented and sustained relationship with each of our clients.
OSHA Training Requirements Montgomery County, PA
If an OSHA inspector walks through the front door of your business today, are you prepared?
The majority of OSHA inspections occur because a vindictive employee, current or former, filed an OSHA complaint regarding a workplace safety hazard. What if the complaint is invalid or fabricated, you might ask? It doesn’t matter. OSHA will investigate any and all such calls to ensure that your workplace is safe and compliant with OSHA regulations.
What do OSHA inspectors do?
1) Meet with management. The assigned OSHA inspector will conduct a meeting to explain why they’re inspecting your facility. They will not reveal which one of your current or former employees filed the complaint.
2) Audit paperwork. The inspector will review relevant written safety programs, records of safety training, injury logs, and many other documents available.
3) Inspect your facility. The inspector will do a thorough walkthrough of the workplace looking for any violations of OSHA standards.
4) Interview your employees. OSHA may interview employees at random to test their knowledge of your company’s safety programs and get a feel for your overall safety environment.
5) Share results. Finally, the inspector will meet with management again to report any formal violations and notify you of any additional investigations or sampling needed
- OSHA Mandated topics
- Classroom style at your convenience
- Safety Committee training
- Web based training
OSHA Compliance in Philadelphia
If you own or operate a business in Philadelphia Pennsylvania that needs to comply with OSHA standards, we can help. We offer a wide range of health and safety training classes that can help your company meet OSHA training requirements and protect your workers. Our safety training courses are completed by our Montgomery County, PA based experts. We also offer convenient interactive web-based training programs that your workers can access from your office or the comfort of their homes. We make it easy to keep your company OSHA compliant.Additional Information