With our forklift safety team supporting your operations in NJ, our comprehensive guidance includes:
- Forklift safety education: Our certified instructors take the guesswork out of powered industrial truck safety with actionable tips, multimedia learning material, and real-life insight
- Forklift operator training: We stand behind our education plans with the best on-site expertise in NJ. We don’t just tell you about forklift safety; we show you to operate your equipment correctly before the written exam and driving practices are performed
- OSHA-compliant forklift certification: Following our forklift operator training program, your employees will be certified to operate your company’s powered industrial trucks. We also support credentialed operators who need to update their certification every 3 years
- Multi-point forklift safety inspections: As important as maintaining a certified and skilled team of operators, we verify the safety and functional performance of your equipment. Following the approval, you will receive OSHA-compliant documentation verifying your equipment is safe and ready to operate
Our Forklift Certification Program Will Make Sure Your Employees Know How To Operate Safely On The Job
Our seasoned instructors’ immersive training is appropriate for new hires, large staff pools, and loading/unloading operations of any kind. Our training services stem from the latest OSHA operating requirements, ensuring that your team members receive accurate, compliant, and credible information to avoid injury, inventory damage, and OSHA violations.
- Our Forklift Certification Training Includes:
- Safety training lessons
- A written exam
- A driving practical
To make the most of forklift training in Delaware or New Jersey, all trainees have access to impactful information like educational videos and practical study materials. In addition to the latest information and step-by-step instructions, our qualified instructors bring years of expertise to each session. We will show you how to operate in narrow aisles with precision, how to properly stack heavy loads, and teach you numerous safety practices to avoid collisions and many other common safety hazards.
To complement our in-person forklift certifications in PA, we also provide our partner companies with a variety of instructive online resources and support long after the forklift certification program is complete. We regularly update our user-friendly website with the newest regulatory information and are always here to answer any questions or connect you with the latest OSHA requirements as the compliance rules change.
Get Started With Environmental Risk Services Today
All forklift certification and hazard communication training programs in NJ start with a no-obligation consultation. Since OSHA regulations vary widely from industry to industry, our pros are more than happy to help you identify which training programs and certifications are most appropriate for your facility.
Searching for other invaluable learning opportunities to improve workplace health and safety? Our accessible programs in New Jersey are easily personalized to meet your company’s specific learning and safety needs.
To discover the many ways our OSHA and EPA compliance experts can help, contact our friendly team at ERS and begin optimizing the safety and performance of your operations today.